We want to make sure your investment is protected for the long-term and looks beautiful for years to come! Take advantage of our resources; read the Landscape Warranty Details for Plant Material and Hardscape Projects.
Landscape Warranty Details for Plant Material and Hardscape Projects
All of our plant material is inspected and of good quality, which is why we stand behind it with a landscape warranty, but we understand that plants, as living beings, can go belly up. When we install new plant material on your property, we are entrusting you to follow our specific watering instructions and other preventative measures to keep your new plants healthy and growing. We want to make sure your investment is protected for the long-term and looks beautiful for years to come! Read the Landscape Warranty Details for Plant Material and Hardscape Projects below.
1-Year Replacement Warranty
Our plant warranty includes a one-time replacement of any perennial, shrub, or tree that completely dies within 1 year from the date of installation. Additionally, we only schedule 1 trip per property for replacements. When we complete a warranty replacement at your property, this fulfills all obligation of warranty coverage by KF Landscapes, LLC despite the chance that any additional plants would die after the scheduled replacement but prior to the end of the 1-year coverage period.
This warranty is valid only on estimates that include the specified verbiage highlighted warranty coverage.
Unless otherwise specified, we complete all of our warranty requests during the third week of each month between April and September. When we receive your warranty replacement request, we will notify you by email of the specific week and month of your replacement period.
How to make a warranty claim
Email your replacement request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- the subject line should read WARRANTY
- list the name and quantity of each dead plant variety
- pictures of the dead plants
- your first and last name so we can verify with our records
- phone number and other contact information
* A warranty request will not be honored if there are clear signs of neglect or theft.
** A dead plant is one that shows no signs of life or new growth potential. Plants that show signs of stress but still have green or healthy growth are not considered dead and are therefor not covered by warranty replacement.
1 year repair warranty on installed retaining walls and paver patios!
We will repair any retaining wall or paver patio that fails within 1 year from the date of installation.
A failed retaining wall or patio includes those that exhibit:
- structural damage
- tilting or leaning
- significant widening of joints cause by hydrostatic pressure
- obvious sinking or shiftingA failed retaining wall or patio does not include the following:
- chips or cracks in concrete units that appear post-installation
- damage caused by collision from vehicle, person, or other heavy object
- abuse caused by humans or animals
- any significant act of God such as tornado, flood, earthquake, etc.* The client must notify KF Landscapes of damage within 1 year from date of project completion.
How to make a claim
Email your repair request to email@example.com and include the following:
- The subject line should read WARRANTY
- Pictures of the retaining wall or patio showing signs of failure
- Your first and last name so we can verify with our records
- Phone number and other contact information
Upon receipt of warranty claim, you will be contacted to confirm the date and details of the warranty repair.